Monday, October 8, 2012

Refreshing...

There are some things about me, I'm realizing...

I can be stubborn during times where it really isn't to my advantage or in my best interest to be stubborn.  I procrastinate about things that would take no time at all just to take care of.  I think I understand how things are or how people are until I open my mouth and realize I was totally mistaken.  And then I want to pick up the words off the ground in front of me and shovel them back where they came from.

There are other things.  Things I do that are really just ridiculous...

I have been so lucky recently to have had the experience of being adored for these ridiculous things that I do.  Or maybe... maybe I've been adored in spite of these ridiculous things that I do.

It's so refreshing.

It's wonderful to look out and see people with all their quirks and giggle about it.  Accept it.  Smile about it.  Smile with them.  Sometimes, kindly and gently poke a little fun and love them for it.  Such a different experience than I have had before...

Refreshing...I think I'll stay this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment